Car Repairs Leicester
Brakes, Batteries, Exhausts and much more here in Leicester
With dedicated bays and experienced technicians we are able to conduct repairs on most makes and models of vehicle. We are able to take on a number of repairs jobs, see list below:
This is of course not an exhaustive list so if you have any questions regarding systems or components not mentioned above you can contact us on 0116 2849181 and speak to one of our experienced staff members.
- MOT Repairs - repair work may be required to get your vehicle back on the road as a result of a failed MOT. We are able to provide a quotation for this and conduct the needed repairs, we will not do so without your consent first.
- Cambelts - A vital component that can cause severe and expensive damage if left unmaintained. Your cambelt must be changed at the manufacturers recommended intervals.
- Brakes - including repair work to the brake discs, brake pads, hydraulics, hoses, callipers, cylinders and all mechanical workings of your brakes.
- Exhausts - repairs across the entire system including replacements and rebuilds to catalytic converters, diesel particulate filters and flexi pipe repairs.
- Clutches - including full clutch assembly, clutch refurbishment and replacements.
- Suspension and Steering - this can include repairs to ball joints, track control arms, road springs, shock absorbers, steering racks, hydraulic components and wishbones.
- Engine Repairs - we are able to conduct repairs and refurbishments to the head gasket, engine plates and remanufactured engine reassembly as well as other engineering services.
- Batteries - we can quickly provide a replacement battery for most vehicle makes and models
- Air Conditioning - Air con repairs and servicing all available at our car garage. Click here to find out more.
We will be able to give you advice over the phone and provide a date and time to bring your vehicle in. Call us on 0116 2849181 or contact us using our contact form.